Social Media Policy
Harvest Portfolios Group Inc. (“Harvest”) reminds social media users of communication standards in the following guidelines regarding social media commenting and use:
- Respect and care: Do not post unlawful, inappropriate, abusive, defamatory or offensive material, or material that contain profanities or inappropriate images. Maintain and share friendly, collegial conversation and comments in a constructive and civil manner.
- Be relevant: Contribute or add to the topic discussed only and comments should relate to the original post. Do not post advertisements.
- Refrain from posting personal information: Do not post information of a personal nature. Do not post any personal or business account or transaction details.
- No Advice: This social media site is for information purposes only and should not be interpreted as an offer to buy or sell any financial instrument. Discussions about investment advice, trading strategies or specific investment recommendations will be removed.
- Employees of Harvest: Harvest employees are required to adhere to specific social media policies and procedures before engaging in any social media activity relating to Harvest or any Harvest investment fund.
- Questions or complaints: If you have specific questions or a complaint, please contact Harvest directly at: Phone: 1-866-998-8298 or 416-649-4541 Email: email@example.com
Harvest reserves the right to remove and moderate comments. Harvest reserves the right to restrict users who don’t follow these guidelines, have online pages containing offensive or inappropriate content or serving as promotional sites, or for any other reason.
Comments, statements and opinions posted by users are the responsibility of the individual who posted them. Harvest does not adopt, endorse or guarantee the accuracy of content posted by others and such content does not represent the views or opinions of Harvest.
Followers who have a business relationship with Harvest or other beneficial interest in commenting are responsible for adhering to any restrictions for interacting online and any obligations to disclose that relationship or interest in their posts.
Before you invest in any Harvest investment product please read its offering documents and most recent public disclosure available at www.harvestportfolios.com or www.sedar.com. Harvest Investment Funds (includes ETFs, Structured Funds and Mutual Funds) are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. Commissions, trailing commissions and management fees and expenses all may be associated with our products. Harvest Investment Funds are qualified for sale only in Canada.
- As used in this disclaimer and on this site, the name “Harvest” is used to designate Harvest Portfolios Group Inc.
- By following Harvest’s and/or Harvest’s employees’ social media posts or tweets, or otherwise consulting our social media sites on Twitter and LinkedIn, you acknowledge that:
- the information made available to you in such posts or tweets, or otherwise on these social media sites (collectively, the “Content”), which may be of a financial nature, is for informational purposes only and is not intended as advice or a recommendation of any particular security, strategy, or investment product and is not intended as encouragement for or against taking any specific course of action;
- all investments, including Harvest products, contain risk and may lose value;
- Harvest does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the Content, and any reliance placed on the Content is strictly at your own risk;
- the Content should not be interpreted as an offer to buy or sell any financial instrument, and does not represent an investment recommendation or confirm any transaction whatsoever; and
- the Content may not be considered as legal, accounting, tax-related or other advice and does not constitute professional advice of any nature regarding your personal situation.
- Harvest may occasionally share or retweet content that it deems of interest to its audience. Sharing or retweeting by Harvest should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the originator, the content of the original post or tweet, or of any organization the original post or tweet refers to. Other links or references to sites or third party information not controlled by Harvest do not imply any recommendation, advertising or judgment by Harvest regarding the same. Furthermore, Harvest is not responsible for content that third parties publish or otherwise transmit via Twitter or LinkedIn.
- To the maximum extent allowed by law, Harvest shall not be liable in any way for any damages of any kind sustained by you as a result of your use of any Content communicated on this site. In particular, but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, Harvest shall not be liable for any indirect, special, consequential or exemplary damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Content or this site. This disclaimer and the use of this site are subject to the laws of the Province of Ontario (without reference to its conflict-of-law rules) and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this site shall be submitted to the competent courts of the Province of Ontario.
- Harvest is not affiliated with LinkedIn or Twitter and does not expressly or implicitly adopt or endorse any of the expressions, opinions or content posted by others or any third parties on Harvest’s LinkedIn or Twitter page. Harvest does not control, serve, adopt, or endorse any products, services, advertisements or recommendations that LinkedIn or Twitter may publish on its site.
- Any non-Harvest URLs to external websites found on LinkedIn or Twitter are not affiliated with Harvest, unless identified otherwise, and Harvest has not been involved in the preparation of the content supplied at such unaffiliated sites and does not guarantee or assume any responsibility for its content.